Providing Locals With Iron Water Filters
Aqua-Clear Water Treatment & Plumbing Services is the trusted professional name for a variety of services. As local Saugerties water treatment experts, we offer options such as iron water filters.
Making sure that you and your family members have access to safer and cleaner water is a basic necessity, not a luxury. The standard tap water in any home isn’t sufficient quality for consumption.
Having an iron filtration system means water passes through and collects soluble ferrous iron, which is then transformed into an insoluble state. From there, the filter is able to capture the iron, leaving only purified water.
That’s where it becomes our job to educate you about the alternative options you have for water purification, such as iron water filters. Find out more about the types of water filtration systems and choose the right one for your household.
Iron Water Filters for Your Household
Getting a water filtration system in place is how you can have access to cleaner water for consumption and sanitation. Iron water filters are the ideal solution when you want to protect against the following contaminants:
- Iron Bacteria
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Sulfur Bacteria
The engineering behind the design of an iron water filter processes the water through oxidation and then filtration. The outcome is cleaner water that has been specially treated for iron content.
This is why it’s a good idea to have your water tested so you can determine what the highest concentration of contaminants are.
Fight against the pollutants found in your water supply so your household can have access to better quality tape water. Put an end to the expense and waste of using bottled water for your home, and switch to a better-quality water source.
Reap the Benefits of Iron Water Filters
Iron in your diet and as a supplement isn’t just a good idea, it’s necessary. However, water in your drinking water isn’t something you want.
The obvious solution is to eliminate it with quality water filters and reap the benefits.
- Water that’s been purified and sanitized
- Eliminates rust stains and sulfur/rotten egg smell
- Better tasting water; no metallic taste
- More convenient and less expensive than bottled water
- Prevent corrosion to water-based fixtures and appliances
Iron water filters help you safeguard fixtures like showerheads and appliances like dishwashers from the damage hard water causes. You can’t clean these fixtures and appliances often or thoroughly enough to undo the damage caused by everyday use.
The smart thing to do is make sure you have your water tested, and then implement a filtration system to combat the problem you have. We’re here to make sure you have access to better water.
Call now and schedule your service with our Saugerties area water treatment experts.
If you are looking for a reliable plumber for iron water filters in Saugerties, NY or nearby, please call 845-943-9945 or complete our online request form.
- Funky Smelling Well Water In Your Saugerties Home? - If you've moved into a home that has a private well, you may be noticing some pretty funky water coming out of the faucets. The smell is questionable at best, even when you need the water for bathing. If you notice this problem, there is likely some problems with your water supply. The problem may be chlorine, sulfur, iron, or a chemical contamination. You need to call a professional plumber for water treatment services in Saugerties … Read More
- 3 Plumbing Services You Want In Saugerties - If you own property in Saugerties, there are three plumbing services that are vital for fresh, clean water in your home. The last thing you want is contaminated water that isn't safe to use. Whether you are on a well or on a municipal or community supply system, the quality of the water is questionable … Read More